Thursday, December 3, 2015

"WHITE CHRISTMAS" DEVOTIONAL

Artwork by Brent Borup, courtesy of Framed Legacy
The entire mission came together for a wonderful devotional - Christmas hymns, instrumentals, and small groups.
One special message of the event was the text of the song "White Christmas" prepared and sung by Sister Patricia Reading, Providence,

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.
My teardrops glisten, with my heart I listen, to heavenly truths learned long ago.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, baptismal covenants they will take,
When they wear the clothing in white...the Spirit teaches them what's right.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.
Then the temple spires will lift them higher, to heaven where they want to do.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, where once again all dressed in white,
They'll make sacred covenants so dear, as they see eternity so clear.

This is a "Posterity" photo! The Sister  at the back trained each of the sisters in the 2nd row. One of the Sisters in the 2nd row trained the two sisters in the front row.  From "grandparent to parent to child" imagine the effect as these generations share the gospel!  


No comments:

Post a Comment